BSNL Speed Test - Broadband Speed Tester
Unofficial BSNL speed tester tool to test your BSNL mobile / Broadband speed.
Our free tool allows you to test you Broadband / DLS / Mobile / WiFi connection speed with just one click of button. You don't need to download any additional software.
Today, high-speed internet connection - one of the most important factors for ensuring quality and comfortable work in the Internet. Our internet speed test tool is totally safe and doesn't require any assitional plugins like Flash to be in installed in your browser. This tool works searmleassly on desktop as well as mobile browsers.
Speed Test BSNL Broadband
BSNL Broadband Internet speed test allows you to check the state of the channel, to determine its functionality. With our test, you will be able to know the real speed of connection that provides your Internet Service Provider! And also be able to tell other users leaving your review about the provider. It is not uncommon for the provider says one speed, and we get a very different!
BSNL Internet Speed Test determines:
- Speed of incoming Internet - broadcast data from the Internet to your PC.
- Outgoing speed of the Internet - broadcast data from your PC to the Internet
- The PING - your ping from the provider to the test server.
- The test time - the time when the speed test was conducted.
BSNL Speed Test FAQ
- Inbound speed - the speed of accessing data from the Internet to your PC.
- Outgoing speed - the speed of sending data from your PC to the Internet.
- Ping - the time between the request to the server and a response from him (in milliseconds).
Turn off downloading program
For the most accurate results, we recommend to test the time to turn off the program for downloading files (emule, flashget, bittorrent, etc.), Internet radio, an email-clients, IRC, ICQ, Google Talk, and other programs that use the Internet traffic. After this will only have to press the button "Start test". Ideally, the best test repeated several times and compare the data.
BSNL Speed test results
After you press the speed test button you will be finally presented with following screen where download speed in bits per secons (Mbps) is displayed.
Social Media Trends on BSNL
BSNL Speed Test Review
For more information about BSNL Broadband or BSNL Internet Services you can visit BSNL Broadband forum